19 Apr 2024

Tattoo Artist in Gurgaon - Angel Tattoo Design Studio

Tattoo Artist Gurgaon

Completed this calf tattoo on my respectable client yesterday. This was my second session to this tattoo. Video you see here is a partially healed and partially fresh tattoo. 
Made this whole tattoo freehand at @angeltattoodesignstudio
Chest tattoos are some 5 year old tattoos by me. No touch-up, no reinking.
On one chest tattoo, added ink to a little portion which was left incomplete during first session.
I made my first tattoo on him some 11 years ago, a big deltoid to upper shoulder piece, which still stand as fresh as it was when it healed. No touch-up, no reinking required past a decade.
.
Inks used are from Dynamic, made in usa. Dynamic is one I trust since years of my personal experience. When it's black or shading work, dynamic is my preference.
Needless American standard. 
Machines: Fully auto silent rotary 
.
Follow me for more updates @satty_artist 
.
And if you want to get inked from me, you are welcome. I'm available in Gurgaon and New Delhi.
.
I prefer to work on large pieces, at least 5 to 7 hour work. And if it is black, black and grey work, I can accomplish large piece in one session. Price if design is of my interest will surely be best. Small pieces we take costing per square inch. Best is to share your design ideas and I'll surely comeback with the price quote.
.
Have a great day ahead friends 
.
#tattooprice #tattoo #tattoos #tattooforboys #tattooformen #calftattoo #chesttattoo #blackandgreytattoo #blacktattoo #tattoomodel #gurgaon #gurugram #delhi #newdelhi #india #dynamicink #tattooartist #tattooart #art #bodyart #thankyou #shoutout #trend #trending #followforfollowback #angeltattoo
Angel Tattoo Design Studio - web : www.tattooinindia.com - Ph : 88266 02967

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review ! To know more about us, please visit www.tattooinindia.com