19 Aug 2018

Life in Gurgaon : Some of my experiences !

Hello Friends, This is Satty and here i'll be sharing a good experience with Gurgaon in a short note.

Its been sharp one year I've moved to Gurgaon, though am operating my tattoo studio here since 5+ years. With my own built house in South West Delhi, moving to Gurgaon on rented place was not a very pleasant feeling. I was used to drive from Delhi to Gurgaon with almost 1 hour one way drive. Going back to home sometime was really life taking with traffic jam from Iffco Chowk to my way home. 
Anchor Tattoo
Anchor Tattoo

To cut this travelling time, now I have moved to a place just walking distance from my studio. Not only it saved my valuable two hours per day, also helped me to utilize the energy in my work. Tattooing, though looks cool, but indeed is a very energy consuming job, and needs good physical strength. I managed to cut down my weight by 10 Kg and maintaining myself now at 70kg. This ultimately helped me to work on big size tattoos where we sometime work on client for more than 6 hours in one session, and again have some appointments or walkins to attend next day.

With extra energy and time, i could work more on art in this year 2018. This all truly helped me to take my art one step up.

Highly in demand, it was little difficult to find rented place suitable for family in my budget of 20K, so had to spend little more. But all it was worth as i see my art going in good direction with time and energy i'hv bought, though feelings of missing your own home is priceless.


Here are some of my recent tattoos of year 2018, for latest work by me, you can please find me on instagram by id www.instagram.com/satty_artist   OR please visit our website www.tattooinindia.com


Life in Girgaon, Gurgaon life
Life in Gurgaon

Tattoo Gurgaon
Tattoo Gurgaon
tattoo shop gurgaon
Tattoo Shop-Gurgaon

Tattoo Shop Gurgaon
Tattoo Shop Gurgaon

   





lion tattoo, Leo tattoo, Leo tattoo gurgaon
Lion Tattoo Gurgaon
























Angel Tattoo Design Studio - web : www.tattooinindia.com - Ph : 88266 02967

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review ! To know more about us, please visit www.tattooinindia.com